Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tagged by Lindsey, who was tagged by Heidi

Four jobs I've had:
1. Lifeguard 2. Camp Counselor 3. Teriyaki Stix 4. Copy Center Slave

Four places I've lived:
1. Vancouver, WA 2. Kents Hill, ME 3. Provo UT 4.?

Four movies that I love:
1. You've Got Mail 2. Pride and Prejudice 3. North and South 4. Music and Lyrics

Four favorite foods:
1. Homemade rolls 2. ice cream (all kinds) 3. Chicken Broccoli 4. Joe Vera's Bandidos

Four weird things about me
1. I have Richard Simmon's autograph
2. I watched You've Got Mail 13 times in one weekend once
3. I'm very passive agressive
4. I don't like milk

Four favorite TV shows
1. Felicity 2. Gilmore Girls 3. The Office 4. Grey's Anatomy

Four places I'd love to go
1. London 2. France 3. Florida 4. sleep

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Here we find the second reference to "chicken broccoli", yet neither post offers any sort of explanation. What is this mysterious and wonderful part of Kristin's life? Is it a casserole? A Hot Pocket variety? A sort of hybrid meat-vegetable mutant? Or, could it be, a nickname for someone special??