Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter






It's here! Me, Kara and Christina made hot Harry Potter shirts to wear to the big party tonight. Mine has a bunch of quotes from Harry Potter. Kara's has anime looking pictures of the Harry Potter characters, and Christina's said "part veela." Yeah, we're pretty creative. After I got off work we made our way up to the bookstore (none of us were actually purchasing the book) and wandered around, made wands, took pictures with madame hooch, and witnessed a Harry Potter esque classroom. I saw someone dressed as a dementor and got genuinely frightened. Christina can attest to that. Bored with the bookstore, we headed home, walking in the cool night air. Christina and I ventured to wal-mart (forgetting there would be Harry hysteria there too) and we saw the very first books being handed out! Crazy. I'm so glad I don't have a copy--I'm way to busy to have a copy right now. What a great night: homemade shirts, driving with the windows down, gasping at dementors . . .

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh Kristin. I love you. And I love your hair.

Katie said...

your hair! looks cute. :) lol and LOVELY harry potter shirt. one of my friends bought the book at midnight and spent all day saturday reading it...and she finished it around 8pm!! crazy.

Unknown said...

Lol, my favorite shirt was that guy's with the picture of Malfoy's dad on the back. It seriously killed me. Alright, have you got the book now? Have read it? Are you done? Ah. It was so good. I can't get over it.

Chelsea said...

How did you get your profile pic to be so big?

Unknown said...

So when does your poll post the answer?

Chelsea said...

So, was the poll asking the readers what we thought you would answer or what our personal feelings were? It was a good poll, but I don't know who Margaret at the train station is. . . I understood all the rest though.