Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A happy fourth






It ended up being a really great fourth. Let me tell you about it. I woke up and headed over to good ol' Brittany 21 where we had blue waffles, whipped cream and strawberries (very patriotic). Then I did my laundry and watched two episodes of Felicity, which always makes me feel a little nostalgic (I'm not sure what I feel nostalgic for . . . my freshman year at college in New York where I followed a guy cross country?). Then I went swimming at the Brittany with Steph, Lindsay and their roommates (I didn't actually swim, I just layed out, which is one of my favorite activities). Then we had a BBQ up the canyon complete with hot dogs, lemonade and watermelon. Steph and I watched a movie and watched the fireworks from the Brittany roof. It was such a perfect day. I didn't deal with any crowds watching the fireworks and I got a perfect amount of laziness in on my day off of work and school. I'm actually kind of excited for work tomorrow after this break. Anyway. I hope everyone had a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, so today the class I TA for took a quiz, and when I was collecting them and putting them in alphabetical order there was someone named Scott Foley, and I thought of you. Well... first I thought of Felicity, but that caused me to think of you. Glad you're fourth was so fab!