Saturday, September 29, 2007

There was a child went forth

Well, I'm sitting here at cougar creations and I can see a sliver of the outside world through the wilkinson center doors, it's cloudy and raining, and it's making me nostalgic. I'm not going to lie, I had an amazing childhood. I selected a few choice photos that I'd say really capture what a wonderfully happy child that I was. I know I'm obsessed with my childhood (I always have been), so I'm sorry to all three of you faithful blog readers, but I'm taking a public trip down memory lane once again.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kristin, I saw your comment on my blog and I wasn't sure if you read it before or after I edited it to add the Conference Breakfast bash... so just so you know, it is the saturday of conference at 9:30. FYI. You're invited.